Crystalspace camera “Suupistri” brings the new level of capabilities to space – ideal for monitoring & computer vision applications. It is the smallest and the most advanced satellite monitoring camera on the market. Suupistri enables robotic & docking missions to get 720p quality feed at 60 fps.
Applications & Usecases
- Computer vision in Space
- Monitoring of mission critical events
- Monitoring of separation and landing
- Monitoring & controlling rover robotic arms, drills, etc.
- Stereo cameras
- Baffle for the camera
- Different optics versions to monitor objects at distances from 1 cm to 100 m.
- Calibration of the camera
- ESA certified assembly
- DB9 connectors
- Isolated DC-DC conversion
5 MP 12-bit visual wavelength – monochrome or RGB.
Other sensors upon request
- Dimensions: 82 x 88 x 39 mm
- Mass: 500 g
- Temperature range −60 °C to 80 °C
- IPC-A-610 Class 3 assembly
- Optics assembled in class 5 cleanroom
- Vibration and shock tested
- Thermal vacuum tested